We present a beautiful Fender Custom Shop 1959 Jazzmaster Journeyman Relic Aged Olympic White.
This guitar is a stunning piece and it sounds just as good as it looks.
Professionally set up here at Guitar Hunter.
- Weight: 3.60 Kilograms
- Base Model: 63 Jazzmaster
- Finish Type: Journeyman
- Bodywood: Sort Bass Alder 2 pc C/S 22″
- Color: Aged Olympic White
- Neck Blank: Maple Rift Sawn
- Neck Radius: 9.5″
- Fret Wire: Tall Narrow 6105
- Number of frets:
- Tuning Keys: Vint W/ Fender Logo Rel
- Decal: 62 Jazzmaster
- Side dots: Vintage Clay
- Bridge: RSD Jag/Jazz-BRG 9.5 Rel
- Pickups: Handwound Jazzmaster Flat Magnet Rel
- Case: FCS Jag/Jazz Brown Case