We present a stunning brand new 2018 Fender Custom Shop ’59 Jazzmaster journeyman in faded 3 tone sunburst finish.
Complete with its original hardshell case, certificate of authenticity and shop floor traveler.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.
- Body Material: Alder – 2pcs – sort for lightweight
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple – Rift Sawn
- Neck Shape: 62 Jazzmaster
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .820”
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .90”
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: Sanko 6105
- Fingerboard Material: AAA rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9,5”
- Inlays: Vintage clay
- Tuning Keys: Vintage
- Bridge: Hand wound J-Master BRG Flat magnet
- Neck: Hand wound J-Master NK Flat magnet
- Weight: 3.514 Kilograms