We present a stunning brand new 2020 Fender Custom Shop heavy relic ’59 Stratocaster Olympic White finish.
Complete with its original hardshell case, certificate of authenticity and shop floor traveler.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.
- Body Material: Alder – 2pcs – sort for lightweight
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple – rift sawn
- Neck Shape: 59 Esquire “C”
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .800”
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .980”
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: Narrow tall – 6105
- Fingerboard Material: AAA rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9,5”
- Inlays: Vintage clay
- Tuning Keys: Vintage
- Bridge: Hand wound FAT 50’s
- Middle: Hand wound FAT 50’s – RWRP
- Neck: Hand wound FAT 50’s
- Weight: 3.492 Kilograms