We present a gorgeous Fender Custom Shop 62 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Vintage White from 2012.
This guitar is in stunning condition and is a killer Stratocaster. Special features, such as handwound Texas Special Pickups made by Abigail Ybarra and AAA rosewood fretboard and also beautifully flamed AA maple neck.
Professionally set up here at Guitar Hunter.
- Weight: 3.37 Kilograms
- Base Model: 60 Strat
- Bodywood: Swamp Ash sort for lightweight
- Finish Type: Heavy Relic
- Top Color: Vintage White
- Bridge: AM Vint Strat Brg Rel
- Neck: Flame AA
- Fretboard: RW AAA Round Lam
- Fretwire: Medium Jumbo 6150
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5″
- Neck Shape: 60 Style Oval “C”
- Nutt Width: 1.650″
- Butt Width: 2.200″
- Neck Spec 1st: 790″
- 12th fret: .930″
- Decal: 61 – 63 Strat
- Neck Pickup: Hand wound Texas Special by Abigail Ybarra
- Middle Pickup: Hand wound Texas Special by Abigail Ybarra
- Bridge: Hand wound Texas Special by Abigail Ybarra
- Case: Blonde Tolex & COA