We present a stunning Fender Custom shop ’66 Esquire, Masterbuilt by Greg Fessler.
Great looking and playing custom shop Esquire with a 2 pcs Alder body, finished in a beautiful Dakota red. The guitar is a nitro finish “Closet Classic” with only light factory applied aging. It features a large “C” quarter sawn maple neck with a 7,25″ inch radius and 21 vintage frets. At some point a neck pickup has been installed, so the solder joints have been touch. But later removed again. The original pickup has been waxed, so there is no feedback. Otherwise, the guitar is from 2014 and is in great condition with only minor play wear.
Even comes complete with its original hardshell case and certificate of authenticity. The handle on the hardshell case is broken.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.
- Body Material: 2 pcs Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple – quarter sawn
- Neck Shape: Large “C”
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .830”
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .960”
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: Vintage
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25”
- Inlays: Micarta Black Dot
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style with Fender Logo
- Bridge: Hand-Wound tele Texas Special
- Weight: 2.4 Kilograms