We present an amazing Fender Custom Shop Jeff Beck Tribute ’54 Esquire relic in Blond, Masterbuilt by Chris W. Fleming. Overall this guitar is in excellent condition, with minor play wear. This Fender Esquire sounds and feels incredible with a lot of sustain. Super light guitar that weighs only 2,76 Kg!
Fender only made 150 of this great guitar. Even comes complete with its original hardshell case & COA.
Professionally setup here at Guitar Hunter.
- Body: Premium Ash
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Neck, 1957 Soft “V” Shape,
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25” Radius (184mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Width @ Nut: 1 5/8″
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style Top-load Tele Bridge with Three Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickups: 1 Custom Wound Single-Coil Bridge Pickup made by Abigail Ybarra.
- Pickup Switching: Custom-Wired 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Volume Control with Cap. Only, No Tone Control
- Position 2. Volume Control with Cap. and Tone Control with Cap.
- Position 3. Volume Control Only No Cap. , No Tone Control
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Limited Edition Flight Case Plus Vintage-Style Gig Bag
- Weight: 2,79 Kg