We present a Namm limited 59 Stratocaster Heavy Relic in Aged Olympic White with hand wound Fat 50’s pickups.
Even comes complete with its original hardshell case, floor traveler, case candy and certificate of authenticity.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.
- Body Material: Alder – 2pcs
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Tinted 1- Piece Riftsawn Maple Neck
- Neck Shape: 63 “C” Back-Shape
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret:
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret:
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: 6105
- Fingerboard Material:
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5”
- Tuning Keys: Vintage
- Bridge: Handwound Fat 50s
- Middle: Handwound Fat 50s RWRP
- Neck: Handwound Fat 50s
- Weight: 3.38 Kilograms