We present a cool Fender Road Worn 60’s Stratocaster in Sunburst from 2012.
This Stratocaster is in very good condition and has some ekstra play wear. The popular Road Worn Strat is a great buy for those who want the right vintage specs for an affordable price.
Professionally set up here at Guitar Hunter.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 7.25″
- No. of frets: 21 (6105 narrow jumbo frets)
- Scale Length: 25.5′
- Nut width: 1.650″
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Vintage-style
- Bridge: Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-ply
- Pickups: Tex Mex Strat Single-coil neck, middle, and bridge pickups
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2