We present a beautiful Gibson Custom Shop CS8 ’50s Style Les Paul Standard VOS in Washed Cherry from 2015.
This guitar is in excellent condition, has minor playwear and comes with the original hardshell case & COA.
Professionally set up here at Guitar Hunter.
- Top Wood: Carved Maple
- Body Wood: Solid Non-Weight Relieved Mahogany
- Neck Wood: 1-Piece Mahogany Neck with Non-Historic Expanded Neck Tenon
- Neck Shape: Early ’50s Rounded
- Neck Dimensions: .910 1st – 1.010 12th
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece Rosewood attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Inlays: Cellulose Trapezoids
- Scale Length: 24.75″
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16″
- Frets: 22
- Binding: Slightly Darker Single-Ply Cream on Top and Neck
- Pickups: 2 Custom Buckers
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Toggleswitch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners: Kluson “Deluxe”
- Case: Gibson Custom Hardshell