We present a beautiful Gibson Gary Moore Signature Les Paul Lemon Burst from 2001.
Gibson made the Gary Moore Signature Les Paul from 2000 to 2001. It was a standard production model, with no body binding, an AA flamed maple top finished in lemon burst (inspired by Moore’s Peter Green Les Paul “Greenie”), 1959 profile neck and an unbound rosewood fingerboard. This was the first Gibson standard production model to feature BurstBucker pickups, on this model the pickups are exposed with a reversed zebra pickup in the neck position. These were wired to reproduce the out of phase wiring in Moore’s Peter Green Les Paul. The truss rod cover had Gary Moore’s signature engraved on it.
This guitar is in excellent condition with minor play wear. The case is non-original, but still comes with a Gibson case.
- Body material: mahogany
- Body shape features: carved top, single cutaway
- Body style: Les Paul
- Body top material: flamed maple body top
- Bridge: tune-o-matic bridge
- Hardware color: chrome hardware
- Tailpiece: stop tailpiece
- Tuners: Schaller tuners
- Fingerboard material: rosewood
- Fingerboard position markers: trapezoid
- Scale length: 24.75 inches scale-length
- Missing the pickguard
- Neck material: mahogany neck
- Number of frets: 22
- Pickups: Gibson Burstbuckers