We present an original 1943 Gibson L-00 in its original Sunburst finish.
This beautiful Flat-Top sounds amazing. The tone in this Gibson is very balanced and punchy with a lot of volume. Overall a stunning guitar with a lot of woody-tone and history. It has an X braced Adirondack spruce top with soundhole binding. Gorgeous mahogany back and som highly figured Maple rims sides. A very good mahogany “C” neck with rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays. Double bound body with ivoroid binding, Fire stripe pickguard and Script logo. The guitar has paint chips + dings that shows a lot of play wear.
This old Gibson from Kalamazoo is ready to be played and definitely deserves it.
It comes with an original and rare Martin hardshell case (newer handle on the case)
Repair that has been done!
– Nut wide – 1 3/4 nut
– 2 small repair cracks and one small on the back
– New rosewood bridge, New bone saddle, new ebony nut, new end pin and bridge pins.
– Neck reset, so it has the perfect action and the best playability you can get. Touch up around neck heel after neck reset
– Black plastic plate on the neck heel tip after neck reset.
– All work done by a professional Luthier.