Shure KSM 313/NE Dual
- With different sounds depending on the talking side
- Optimized for singing and speech with slight treble lift, or for instrumental pick-up with slight height reduction
- Specially designed for stage use
- Directional characteristics: Figure 8
- Frequency range: 30 – 15,000 Hz
- Sound pressure: 146 dB SPL max
- Robust metal casing
- Weight: 400 g
- Incl. Swivelling tripod adapter A300M and aluminium case
The KSM313/NE is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone for world-class audio and performance. The dual-voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures for use with amplified instruments or intimate vocal applications. Assembled from state-of-the art transducers, transformers, and metals as the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances.
The high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory of Roswellite® ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.
With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the necessary choice for the world’s most accomplished studio and live performances.