We present a beautiful Fender Custom Shop 51′ Nocaster Closet Classic in Honey Blonde from 2007.
This guitar is in excellent condition and has minor play-wear. The only modification is the dark circuit is removed so you have modern wiring.
Built as if bought new in its respective year and played a few times a year and then put carefully away. Has a few small dings, checked finish, oxidized hardware and aged plastic parts.
Comes with its original tweed case & its original Certificate Of Authenticity.
- Weight: 3.214 Kg
- Series: Time MachineTM Series
- Body: Premium Ash
- Neck: Maple, “U” Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25” Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Width @ Nut: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Neck Spec 1st Fret: (measured): 0.958″
- Neck Spec 12th Fret: (measured): 1.002″
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Gotoh® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style with 3 Special Design Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickups: 2 Custom NoCaster® Vintage Tele® Single-Coil Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Neck + Bridge Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Colors: (867) Honey Blonde,(Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Other Features: “U” Shape Maple Neck.
- Flat Dome Tele Knobs.