GEWA Electric Guitar GIG BAG CROSS 30 Black
- High quality Cordura 1680 Denier
- 30 mm High-Density foam padding
- Innovative Diagonal design
- All carrying parts reinforced
- Tearproof and water protected
- GEWA NPS (Neck Protection System)
- Additional protection in machine head and bridge area
- Completely padded, adjustable, attached deluxe rucksack straps
- Large music sheet/accessory pocket
- High-quality black fleece lining
The CROSS series contains the highest quality gig bags in the entire GEWA range. Look, protection and handling leave nothing to be desired. The tear-resistant and water-repellent outer skin made of Cordura® 1680 Denier in combination with the 30 mm thick inner padding made of high-density foam and the high-quality fleece lining offers optimal protection for the instrument. With their timeless flowing diagonal design, the GEWA CROSS guitar bags look good in any context, whether folk ensemble, rock band or the classical stage. It’s not just because of their light weight that they can can be transported comfortably and conveniently. The padded, adjustable luxury backpack straps and the soft carry handle on the side provide a secure hold at all times on the way to lessons, rehearsals or concerts. All documents and aids can be stored in the spacious compartments for sheet music and accessories. All load-bearing parts are specially padded and reinforced. A sewn-in protection in the mechanism and bridge area as well as additional shock absorbers ensure reliable safety. The patented GEWA NPS (Neck Protection System) relieves the sensitive neck of the guitar and ensures that it does not warp even during longer transportation.
Premium quality gig bag for electric guitar.
Call or e-mail for more details