We present a beautiful Gibson Custom Shop Billy Gibbons Pinstripe Goldtop Aged from 2013.
Billy F. Gibbons doesn’t pull any stylistic or tonal punches, so you’d expect his take on the seminal Les Paul Goldtop to be a knockout—and it is.
The first ground-up revision of Gibson’s stunning original solidbody electric in over 60 years is a masterpiece of style. In addition to its luscious goldtop finish, it features a unique pinstripe design created by Billy himself, which is hand-recreated one at a time by respected hotrod-pinstripe artist Rick Harris and a Gibson artist trained personally by Rick. Sonically and visually, the guitar blows the doors off the venue with a neck profile measured precisely from the Rev’s own Les Paul, ultra-light construction, custom electronics, and a pair of Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates pickups.
Weight: 3,31 Kilograms
- One-piece chambered, genuine light mahogany body with hard maple top
- One-piece, genuine mahogany neck with maple spline
- One-piece Indian rosewood fretboard
- Nylon nut
- Kluson deluxe tuners
- ABR-1 bridge and lightweight aluminum stopbar
- Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates pickups
- 2 volume, 1 master tone, no toggle switch
- Reissue Holly Head Veneer with Gibson pearl inlay
- Nickel hardware
- Gold top hat knobs
- Includes certificate of authenticity-engraved and leather-bound, Revered Willy strings and hardshell Custom Shop case