We present a Gibson Custom shop limited run 58′ explorer in tv yellow Finish.
From Gibson Custom Shop:
Explorer Mahogany TV – A bolt of sheer beauty. The Explorergets the TV treatment! Gibson’s famous “TV Model” Les Pauls of the 1950s featured gorgeous limed mahogany finishes and were popular around the same time as the development of radical new “modernistic” guitars like the Explorer model. However, the Explorers were made of Korina wood, so Gibson never played with the finish options… until now. Presenting the limited-edition Explorer Mahogany TV series, featuring ‘58-spec construction and appointments and bodies made from solid Mahogany, which is sonically very similar to Korina.
Complete with its original hardshell case and certificate of authenticity. The guitar is in near mint condition with extremely minor playwear.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.
- Limited Run
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Solid Mahogany, Historic Tenon
- Neck Profile: Chunky ’58 C-Shape
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Frets: Medium-Jumbo – 22
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker
- Controls: 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 1 500K CTS Tone Pot