We present a stunning Fender Custom shop 1952 Telecaster heavy relic.
Fantastic looking and playing custom shop Telecaster with a 2 pcs Ash body, finished in a beautiful Teal Green Metallic with white bindings. The Custom Shop has given the guitar a tastefully heavy relic treatment which really adds some mojo and gives a nice broken in feel. The large “C” Maple neck has a smooth finish, with a 9,5″ inch radius and 21 6105 frets. The guitar is from 2019 and is in near mint condition. No breaks or any repairs.
Even comes complete with its original hardshell case and certificate of authenticity.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.
- Body Material: 2 pcs Ash – sort for lightweight
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple quarter sawn
- Neck Shape: Large “C”
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .850”
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .990”
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: 6105
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5”
- Inlays: Micarta Black Dot
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style with Fender Logo
- Neck: Twisted tele
- Bridge: 51 Nocaster
- Weight:3.21 Kilograms