We present a 2016 Fender Custom shop 1959 Telecaster Journeyman Relic in aged white blonde. Overall this guitar is in excellent condition with minor play wear and it sounds awesome. A new original 3-way pickup selector switch has been installed.
Complete with its original hardshell case and certificate of authenticity.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.
- Body Material: Alder – lightweight
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple – quarter sawn
- Neck Shape: 59 Esquire “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Tinted
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: 6105
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5”
- Tuning Keys: Vintage
- Bridge: Hand Wound 1958 tele single coil
- Neck: Hand Wound 1958 tele single coil
- Weight: 3.3 Kilograms