We present a stunning brand new 2020 Fender Custom Shop LTD ’59 Stratocaster Journeyman faded Burgundy Mist Metallic finish.
Complete with its original hardshell case, certificate of authenticity and shop floor traveler.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.
- Body Material: Alder – 2pcs – sort for lightweight
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple – rift sawn
- Neck Shape: 59 Esquire “C”
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .800”
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .980”
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: Narrow tall – 6105
- Fingerboard Material: AAA rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9,5”
- Inlays: Micarta white
- Tuning Keys: Vintage
- Bridge: Hand wound Tomatillo BRG
- Middle: Hand wound Tomatillo MID – RWRP
- Neck: Hand wound Tomatillo NK
- Weight: 3.398 Kilograms