We present a beautiful Fender Custom Shop Ltd. 1967 “Smuggler’s” Telecaster Closet Classic from 2016. SUPER lightweight and almost as resonant as a Thinline, this guitar really pops.
This guitar is in excellent condition and has minor play-wear. No breaks or any repairs!
It came from the factory with two pickguards, one white and one Clear. Unfortunately, the optional clear pickguard is missing, but comes with all case candy, tags and its original Blond tolex case with its original Certificate Of Authenticity.
Professionally set up here at Guitar Hunter.
- Weight: 2.698 Kg
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body: Ash Body with Smuggler’s Cavity
- Neck Material: Tinted Rift Cut Maple
- Neck Shape: Mid ’60s Oval “C” Back-Shape
- Fingerboard Material: Fingerboard: Round Laminate Maple 9.5” (241)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.6875” (43 mm)
- 1st fret (measured): 0.850″
- 12th fret (measured): 0.930″
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender® F-Tuners
- Bridge: Vintage Style with 3 Steel Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade Switch:
- Bridge Pickup: Hand-Wound 1967 Tele® Pickups
- Neck Pickup: Hand-Wound 1967 Tele® Pickups
- (Modern Wiring Circuit)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Colors: (807) Vintage Blonde,
- Finish: Closet Classic Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Single “Wing” String Tree
- Knobs: Knurled Chrome Knobs
- Case: Original Blonde Tolex Case + COA