We present a Fender Custom Shop Ltd Namm 63 Relic in Olympic White / w. matching headstock.
Fender introduced this guitar at Namm Show in 2017/18. This beautiful tele is in near mint condition with a great rift sawn neck with 9.5″ radius and a light alder body.
Comes with its original hardshell case and certificate of authenticity.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.
- Finish Package: Relic
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Color: Olympic White with Matching Headstock
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Neck Pickup: Handwound ’63 Tele
- Bridge Pickup: Handwound ’63 Tele
- Body: Alder (Sort for Lightweight)
- Neck: Rift sawn Maple (medium tint)
- Neck Shape: 63 Strat Style “C”
- Fretboard: AAA Rosewood (sort for dark)
- Frets: 21
- Fretwire: 6105
- Radius: 9.5″
- 1st Fret Depth: .830″
- 12st Fret Depth: .100″
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650″
- Neck Butt Width: 2.200″
- Bone Nut
- Tuners: Vintage
- String Guide: Vintage
- Bridge: Vintage 58 – 63 Tele
- Switch: 3 Way
- Other: 30th Anniversary neckplate, deluxe hardshell case (blonde), COA
Weight: 3.32 Kilograms.
Call or e-mail for more details