We present a stunning Fender Custom Shop. This is a 1960 Fender Jazz Bass Relic in Daphne Blue finish.
Overall, this bass is like new and it looks like it just came out from the Fender factory. Great sounding Fender bass that deserves to be played.
- Body Material: 2 pcs. Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple – Quarter Sawn
- Neck Shape: 60 jazz jazz “U” shape
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .790”
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .990”
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Wire: Vintage upgrade
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood – Flat lam
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25”
- Inlays: Micarta White .250
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Bass Nickel Relic
- Pickup Neck: Vintage J-Bass rhytm
- Pickup Bridge: Vintage J-Bass Lead
- Weight: 4.39 Kilograms
Complete with its original brown hardshell case, all case candy and certificate of authenticity.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.Call or e-mail for more details