We present a beautiful Fender Custom Shop 1960 Stratocaster Closet Classic NAMM 2007 Ltd Edition in Olympic White with Blue colored Competition Racing Stripe. This is a rare piece that we don’t see often. Comes complete with ashtray, strap, polish cloth and COA. Overall this guitar is in excellent condition with minor play wear and minor yellow spots on the contour body that gives the guitar a cool look.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.
– Select 2 pcs Alder Body
– Maple Neck – ’60s Oval “C” Shape
– Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
– Rosewood Fingerboard – 9.5″ radius
– 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
– Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
– Fender®/Gotoh® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
– 3 Custom ‘60s Single-Coil Strat® Pickups
– 5-way switch
– Original Black Tolex hardshell case & COA, Floor Traveler
– Weight: 3.5 Kilograms